Always a popular model in the Koss Stereophone lineup, Koss’ KSC75 Titanium Headphones deliver serious sound reproduction while clipped comfortably over your ear. Enjoy your music to the fullest, whether you’re at home or on-the-move.
Plenty of volume with a crisp, clean sound.
Sports Clip Design
A lot of people don’t like the full headband on many earphones, but also can’t handle earbuds. The KSC75 is a great alternative, with a “sport clip” design that fits neatly–and comfortably–around each ear. Pivoting earplates help provide a better fit than most clips. Soft foam ear cushions guarantee help ensure that you get great sound but aren’t entirely disconnected from your surroundings.
The KSC75s feature dynamic elements for a wide frequency response from 15-25,000 Hz. A two-millimeter titanium diaphragm coating increases rigidity, which means less distortion and therefore more accurate sound reproduction. Neodymium magnets help deliver greater volume, even with low-voltage portable devices, and oxygen-free copper voice coils improve signal transmission and conduction for cleaner, clearer sound.
Perfect for travel, the KSC75s include a straight, dual-entry four-foot cord, and an L-shaped gold-flashed 3.5mm (1/8″) plug. No need to fold them up when traveling–nothing to fold!
The KSC75s are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Frequency Response: 15-25,000 Hz
- Impedance: 60 ohms
- Sensitivity: 101 dB SPL/1mW
- Distortion: Less Than 0.2%
- Cord: Straight, Dual Entry, 4ft
What’s in the Box
Koss KSC7 Headphones
- Pair of compact headphones for use with portable audio devices
- Sport clip design fits neatly around each ear (eliminates the headband!)
- Titanium-coated high-polymer drivers deliver accurate sound reproduction
- Neodymium iron boron magnets offer deep bass performance
- Cord measures 4 feet long; 3.5 mm plug; limited lifetime warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.